My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nutmeg72

Congrats to PhillyRon & the Frankford Chargers (Pop Warner)

I was in Orlando on business today and got to see the team PhillyRon helps coach play their Pop Warner playoff game. His team is in the midget division (13,14,15 year olds - 105-160lbs). They tore up a team from Detroit 41-12. Really good team and the coaching staff did a great job with their gameplan.

They'll play in the Superbowl (National Pop Warner Championship) on Saturday. It will be broadcast on the ESPN.

Congrats again and way to get it done guys!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Live From Reno PSN ID: NevadaBallin
    Nice! i've been reading his posts about his team.... good job Ron and the Chargers! Philly pride baby!!!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GAV60
    Best of luck in the Championship game.

This is a story these kids can carry with them throughout their lives.

Congrats!!!

Congrats Ron to your team as well. They're even mentioning your team on Action News.

Props on that homie. If you got some depth in that playbook, run a fullhouse set just for the hell of it, youtube, and post it.

+2 in my book for coaching the kids
    +3 for contributing to youth in general
    +1 for running a fullhouse set, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Crank that Chris Brown.......

Quote Originally Posted by VG_Bert View Post
    I was in Orlando on business today and got to see the team PhillyRon helps coach play their Pop Warner playoff game. His team is in the midget division (13,14,15 year olds - 105-160lbs). They tore up a team from Detroit 41-12. Really good team and the coaching staff did a great job with their gameplan.

They'll play in the Superbowl (National Pop Warner Championship) on Saturday. It will be broadcast on the ESPN.

Congrats again and way to get it done guys!
    what time? im a try to check it out.

Check out
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for all the best
    info on upcoming video releases and what's hot in theaters!

Any questions/comments/suggestions/criticism/etc please hit me up at

Thread Information