My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

Question How do you do a succesful onside kick and squibs kicks?

Look i have been losing a lot of games because i am unable to do this action with my kicker and then i lose the game. So i ask how can i learn how to do a successful onside kick and squib kick. If there is anyone in the forum that knows how to do this action can you please explain or if there is a video can you please post it to help guys like myself. Thanks alc

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Puma Kane PSN ID: APBT
    kick it out of bounds, youll be at the 40 anyways

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    Look i have been losing a lot of games because i am unable to do this action with my kicker and then i lose the game. So i ask how can i learn how to do a successful onside kick and squib kick. If there is anyone in the forum that knows how to do this action can you please explain or if there is a video can you please post it to help guys like myself. Thanks alc
    Its really hard to explain, there may be a video showing how to do it properly online.
    BlueMagic410 For PS2. (PS3 Off-line)
    I Dont Cheese Play (D/C, Squib kicks, Quick Passing, Run Clock All Game, Etc)
    I Always Play Realistically!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its very simple. Depending on if your kicker is lefty or righty. The kick meeter has little dasshes on the edges. Line up the + with the second dash from the top all the way to that side. Carefully move the + right on that second dash and just a little below it where it is still connected but not flush. Let it rip and watch your men recover it.

Thread Information