My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

Hall Of Fame Legends

I've heard a bunch of different things about the legends on this year's game. What is the actual way to unlock all these players and is it true they can be used in franchise mode? I heard that you need to buy the madden card to get the players, but I have purchased countless packs and had no luck. I just figured there must be another way.

On the 360 they get unlocked after certain achievements. Yes, I believe they can be used in franchises.
    We real cool. We
    Left school. We

Lurk late. We
    Strike straight. We

Sing sin. We
    Thin gin. We

Jazz June. We
    Die soon.

~We Real Cool, Gwendolyn Brooks

Gotcha, what about on the current gen console?

Anyone with anymore info

I play on ps2 and only way to get legend players on there is to get the AFC and NFC Hall of Fame teams...Im not sure if you could use them in franchise or not I never tried....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PS2 Online Name:VGMichael
    Currently:Playing very few ranked games,mainly labbing to get this compression offense down.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JRob2282 PSN ID: JRob2282
    yeah im not real sure how to get them either. i too have gotten countless madden cards but not a single legend. also, i made a thread on here a little bit ago about how to get Tomlinsons madden card. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by xMichael
    I play on ps2 and only way to get legend players on there is to get the AFC and NFC Hall of Fame teams...Im not sure if you could use them in franchise or not I never tried....
    How do u unlock the AFC and NFC Hall of Fame teams?

I know its kind of an old post but if anyone who posted was still wondering the way to get them is to purchase the All AFC and All NFC madden cards. They are knida hard to come by you have to purchase alot of cards but sooner or later they will show up. Or to save time you could just enter the codes for them
    pro9ph=AFC
    rlathy=NFC

As for use in franchise mode, the only thing you can do is write down their info and atrributes and create them in franchise mode.
    Last edited by Chomppig; 01-04-2007 at 12:10 PM.

Thread Information