My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

Which team is the toughest to rebuild?

I use the Next Gen on PS3, updated rosters & am looking to start with the worst team to rebuild. I was thinking of trading away players to create the teams BEFORE the draft happened & create the top 2 draft picks only. Using this method, do you agree that the worst teams would be the Bills & Browns?? If not then who?? Remember on madden, not in real life

Thanks for your help......

Probly the browns and raiders would be my guess.

Raiders...end of story. And why would you only do the top 2 picks? Do the first round or none at all, and if you're going to CAP's, what overall will they be?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I believe the Browns are the hardest, but at the same time the most rewarding to rebuild.

browns are the hardest, the raiders have a very very good secondary which can develop to be insanely good. Fabian Washington just needs awareness to be 99 he's got everything else. The rest of the D isn't too shabby either.

Browns have.. Braylon Edwards?

If you want a REAL challenge though just build up a cupcake team, and give yourself free agency limitations i.e. Your choice of 1 90+ overall or 2 85-89 overall players in free agency. Even then its hard cuz nobody wants to play for your crappy team anyway you're pretty much forced to just build thru the draft or trade away ur back to back Rd1P1 picks away for studs.

A great thing to do is trade away all your talent and will the void with youth.Dont look for a crappy team get a very talented tem and unload the stars. I have done this several times and if you work the deals right u can get the top ten picks in the draft.It is very fun trying to bring along the young talent and with all the money you free up you can even relocate the team and make it a duel challenge i really recommend trying it,because when you finally get to the promised land in whatever season it may be it will be a sweet sweet feeling.

The Browns are not tough to rebuild. With a high draft pick, take a QB. In free agency build the offensive line and you got a winner. The Browns are not as bad as everyone seems to think.

The Browns had a real good defense, they just wore out at the end of games because the offense couldn't move the ball due to an inept QB and poor offensive line. Improve the line and draft a QB with the Browns and you should be good.

Hardest Team to Rebuild

Oakland Raiders. It took me 5 seasons with my cousin, and brother to even get them in the playoffs. They are impossible.
    "Life is my calling and MADDEN is my life!" undisclosed source

wow really Oakland?

they have the sickest secondary in the game. Howard and Morrison are beasts
    Terdell is solid Sapp is good, burgess is a beast. move gallery inside and hes solid. the oline needs help. TE move John Madsen there and hes a beast WRS are good Moss=GOld on madden or just trade him for a top pick. LJ and Fargas are a good tandem. Brooks is bad. go oline/QB in free agency then draft the other.

The Bills are terrible, Browns, Texans, Lions.

If you want a real challenge rebuild the Vikes by getting Tarvaris Jackson to be a good QB. That is hard, since Tarvaris is a 72 in the game. If you draft a QB, the Vikes are easy, but if you want to keep Jackson, that is a challenge.

toughest to rebuild

i had trouble building the Bills. They are weak at lot's of positions and have contracts coming due. I found the Vikes a little tough also because there is little cap room and you have to let some guys go. Just for your info - in order to keep it more real and not dominate i limit myself to 1 90 ovr and 80 ovr free agents each year. Same goes for resigning your own players. (kickers and punters don't count). I also never clear cap penalties and don't sign more than 3 year deals unless the guy is a star (90 ovr or higher in my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by VikingsFan51
    If you want a real challenge rebuild the Vikes by getting Tarvaris Jackson to be a good QB. That is hard, since Tarvaris is a 72 in the game. If you draft a QB, the Vikes are easy, but if you want to keep Jackson, that is a challenge.
    I actually did this and won a superbowl within 4 years - I was playing the games not simming. I traded for Joseph Addai and he became my feature back. I improved him in training camp to where he was a 99 over eventually. i don't do training camp anymore because it's un unfair advantage and guys getting better than they should too fast.

Franchise Rebuild

I would say that you can rebuild any franchise in Madden in 2 to 3 yrs playing it straight up through the draft and FA signings. With this said, the Raiders and the Bills are 1 and 1A for toughest to rebuild due to marginal and/or aging talent on the D, and inconsistencies on offense. But that's my two-cents worth...
    sylent_storm
    Long Time Madden and NCAA Football Franchise Gamer

Thread Information